India’s Smartest Android TV

                         
                       Mi LED TV 4C PRO 32

Also GET 2% Discount BUY From Here = https://amzn.to/2GooCyr
         
   

                      Only 12,999/- Rupees


    Ultra-bright HD Display


          
    10W x 2 powerful stereo speakers

            Available Google services

                    

                   


Mirror your phone 
screen to the TV and 
explore endless possibilities

                                   



HDMI x 3, USB x 2, Ethernet and more


         


       



       
            
        




All Best Features and Performance 







                                                              
                          HD-Ready display


20W powerful 
stereo speakers

PatchWall with
14+ partners

Play Store, Chromecast
Play Music & more


Google 

voice search


Leading
performance


Multiple
ports



For any Question Go to Fb Page 








































  







SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment